In order to redeem your Blizzard game cards, or World of Warcraft subscription card, you will need to create a Battle.net account if you don’t already have one. Don’t know how? Don’t worry, we can help you out with that. Check out the steps below to get started.
- On your web browser, go to Battle.net http://us.battle.net/en/
- The address may differ based on your country of origin, however a Google search for battle.net should get you where you need to be.
- At the top of the screen, near the center select ‘Create an Account’
- The Account Creation page will contain a form for you to fill in your personal information including: country of residence, date of birth, name, the email address you want to associate the account with, and your security preferences.
- Accept the Battle.net End User License Agreement by checking the box, and proceed by clicking the blue ‘Create Free Account’ button.
- Check your email for a verification email that will contain a link to activate your account.
- Now you are ready to go, you can download the desktop Battle.net application to conveniently put all of your Blizzard games in one place.