This page will help you get your Nintendo Network ID set up in order to redeem your Nintendo eShop vouchers and game cards.
- Make sure your Wii U is connected to the internet and go to ‘User Settings’
- Select ‘Add new user’
- Choose your language, agree to the Nintendo Network Agreement, and enter your birthdate.
- Enter your Nintendo Network ID name that you wish to associate with the account, and choose a password
- Enter the email address you wish to tie to your Network account, and select ‘OK’
- Check your email for the verification message Nintendo will send you that will activate your account.
Now that you’ve created your account, you can link it to your 3DS device as well. If you are using a 3DS, these instructions should still help you complete the registration process.