Here are a list of simple, easy to follow instructions to redeem your Xbox game card on either your Xbox One device, or online using your personal computer.
How to Redeem on your Computer
- Follow this link to the Xbox website: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/
- Click the ‘Sign In’ button in the upper right-hand corner, and enter your account information.
- Once the sign in is successful you will see your gamer tag (account name) in the right corner. Placing your mouse cursor over your name will produce a short drop down menu for options to manage your account.
- Select ‘Redeem Code’ which will redirect you to the Redeem page. Click ‘Redeem’
- Enter your code found on the PDF file you received via email from GameCardDelivery in the space provided and click ‘Confirm’.
How to Redeem on your Console
- Turn on your Xbox One console and sign in.
- From the Home screen, scroll to the right to select ‘Store’.
- You will see a categories menu on the right side of the screen, select ‘Games’, followed by ‘Use a code’, or simply say ‘Xbox, use code’.
- You will be provided a space to enter your 25-digit code located on your PDF file delivered to your email from GameCardDelivery.
- Confirm the code, and the funds or subscription will update to your account and become available for use!
Congratulations! Your Xbox account will now be credited with either the subscription amount to allow your access to Gold status, or the funds that are ready to use on your Xbox platform to purchase games, add-ons, music, movies, and more!