Redeeming Gift Vouchers
Skype offers the ability to connect with others via video chat around the world. While chatting with other Skype users is free, in order to use your Skype application to make phone calls to mobile numbers or landlines, usage fees do apply. In order to redeem your Skype gift vouchers, consult the set of instructions below to get started!
- Open your browser, and navigate to Skype’s homepage http://www.skype.com and sign in using your account details from Microsoft, Facebook, or Skype.
- Once you sign in, the upper right corner will show your account name. Click it to be directed to the ‘My Account’ page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where the section ‘Account Details’ is located.
- Select ‘Redeem Voucher’
- The link will take you to the ‘Redeem Skype voucher or card’ page https://secure.skype.com/portal/voucher/redeem
- Input the code found on your PDF file delivered to your email from GameCardDelivery and agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click the green ‘Redeem’ button.
Congrats! Your account will now show the available funds present on your Skype account to be used for phone calls to mobile and landlines, allowing you to contact anyone you please!