This page will help you redeem your game codes and subscription time to your Blizzard Battle.net account.
- You can redeem your Blizzard prepaid codes either on the Battle.net desktop application, or on Battle.net after you sign in using your account information.
- On the application, click ‘Shop’ where you will see a wallet amount of the currency you use for your account. Click there, and a drop down menu with the option to “Add Pre-paid Card”
- This will take you to the Account page on the Battle.net website. Proceed with Step 2.
- Once you arrive at the Account page, click ‘Games & Codes’ which will open the Code Redemption page with a space available to type your code that was delivered to your email in the PDF file from GameCardDelivery.
- Click the blue ‘Redeem Code’ button.
Congratulations! If you are redeeming a gift card, the funds will credit to your Battle.net account to be used for games, services, in-game content, add-ons, and much more. If you redeemed a subscription code, your World of Warcraft account will reflect the added game time. Enjoy!